Jupiter Consolidated Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jupiter Consolidated Group
Job Description Summary
The Foreman is responsible for onsite project coordination and management. The Foreman will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure jobs are delivered in a professional manner and are on time and on budget. The Foreman communicates directly with customers, employees, and subcontractors. The Foreman is responsible for managing installation scope, planning and tracking to ensure job completion. The Foreman coordinates with the Project Manager regarding job materials, supplies, labor needs and equipment.
The Foreman reports directly to the Project Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Audio Video Integration and construction.
- Proficient with desktop computer software such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Bluebeam Revu.
- Leading and managing a crew of technicians.
Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Ability to manage projects and customers at various stages of the project life cycle.
- Ability to manage 2-8 technicians and/or subcontractors across multiple projects and sites simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain project schedules, reports, job tracking and work orders.
- Ability to plan and generate task lists for technicians to follow, daily updates of job sites, and train technicians on LINX standards.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret installation manuals, processes, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, and customers.
- Ability to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, deal with several abstract and concrete variables and apply previous experience to solve problems.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Valid Driver's License
CTS and CTS-I Certification Preferred
Salary to be determined based on related experience and qualifications.
LINX MULTIMEDIA, LLLP is an equal opportunity employer