Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Clinical Faculty, Nursing Education
at Orbis Education
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000025707
Categories: Education - ALL, Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Faculty
Loyola University: Part-Time Faculty for Hybrid ABSN (multiple openings)
Review of applications will continue until the positions are filled. Applicants are asked to submit (1) a letter of interest, (2) curriculum vitae, (3) copy of transcripts, and (4) the names and contact information of three individuals prepared to provide professional references.
- Pediatrics - immediate need for 5/2020 term start
- Mental Health
Part-Time Faculty openings are academic assignments for those who will have responsibility for teaching students in the Hybrid Accelerated BSN program in the Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing (MNSON).
Expectations for appointment include:
- Respects and communicates the dignity, worth, and culture of students, faculty, colleagues, peers, staff, patients, families, and communities
- Maintains ethical standards of the profession of nursing and the University
- Adheres to state and federal laws (i.e., privacy, confidentiality, and reporting of student and patient information)
- Communicates effectively with students and colleagues
- Prepares in advance to deliver content
- Assists students in learning, and with transfer, utilization, and synthesis of previous knowledge
- Assumes teaching responsibilities
- Provides physical and emotional environment conducive to effective teaching and learning
- Maintains availability to students in order to advise students and to be available to students for coaching and mentoring
- Uses a variety of methods to assist students in achieving course outcomes
- Demonstrates ability to teach effectively in formal and informal teaching situations
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for teaching and nursing
- Maintains satisfactory working relationships with colleagues within the School of Nursing
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!