Partners In Home Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Hospice Quality Review (QAPI)
at Partners In Home Care
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Executive Pay Scale
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
As the Quality Review RN for Home Health and Hospice you will:
- Review staff documentation for completeness and compliance with Medicare regulations and continued home health/ hospice eligibility, and to assist staff with revisions to home health/hospice plans of care in accordance with the changing needs of patients.
- Provide clinical, administrative and technical support to home health/hospice staff. Serves as a resource for home health/hospice staff in all disciplines.
- Identifies staff education needs and assists in development of in-service programs. Assists Clinical Manager and supervisor in the orientation of new staff. Mentors other nurses as appropriate. Conducts in-service training as needed.
- Work with Clinical Manager and Quality Director to develop orientation and competency evaluations for newly hired clinical staff.
- Provide input to nurse supervisor regarding staff performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Your schedule will be full-time, 40 hours per week. You will be eligible for our comprehensive benefits package.
Skill / Requirements
Requirements include - Current RN license (BSN preferred), a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation. 1 year of previous experience as an RN, with at least 1 years in Home Health/Hospice required. Solid working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations strongly preferred.