Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Ambulatory Clinical Operations - Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
at Peak Vista Community Health Centers
|Title:||Director of Ambulatory Clinical Operations - Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program|
|Department Location:||Health Center at Union, 225 S. Union Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80910|
|Category:||Manager / Professional|
Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing exceptional medical, dental and behavioral health care in a collaborative setting for people of all ages who are facing access barriers. We proudly serve over 94,000 patients through 26 outpatient centers in Colorado's Pikes Peak and East Central regions. Peak Vista is an organization focused on enhancing the health of people and the community-at-large through a professional, caring staff that are motivated, enthusiastic, respectful, energetic and committed to strategic partnerships. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
This position will direct the Clinical Operations of our Nurse Pracitioner Fellowship Program by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers or supervisors. Promotes the Dyad Leadership Model through maintaining a positive working relationship with the Health Center Medical Director. Is responsible to ensure financial sustainability, Human Resource management, regulatory and compliance adherence, and sufficient clinical operational management.
- Fosters and participates in the team based care model
- Assures appropriate staffing ratios, competencies are completed, certifications are maintained, organizational trainings are complete, and that all staff meet training for job specific requirements
- Facilitates the hiring, orientation, and training process for new employees or existing staff
- Monitors attendance, approves timecards, and manages time off requests
- Remains competent with electronic practice management system and is responsible for daily templates, maintaining provider schedules, and ensures appropriate timely documentation is completed
- Provides oversight for provider empanelment composition
- Responsible for oversight with Process Improvement/Quality Improvement activities utilizing regulatory agencies benchmarking with collaborative departments and partners
- Schedules meetings, formulates agendas, facilitates and maintains minutes, and participates in all meetings as assigned (e.g. team huddles, unit meetings, etc.)
- Addresses patient concerns and ensures timely follow up in collaboration with providers and care teams
- Provides vaccine program support and inventory management for all immunizations
- Assists in the development of standard operating procedures and provides support to staff while ensuring adherence
- Supports facility safety initiatives, physical plant maintenance, and maintains regulatory standards for appearance
- Serves as Ambassador for PVCHC and communicates its philosophy and mission at community functions
- Serves as an organizational advocate and liaison by acting as a lead communicator between administration and clinic staff
- Hosts and coordinates site visits, such as politicians, donors, partners, and regulatory bodies
- Collaborates with all support departments that impact the clinics operational efficiencies
- Responsible for reporting to senior level leadership to ensure that clinical operations are appropriately aligned with the PVCHC model of care delivery
- Responsible for developing a site specific annual operating plan, providing financial oversight, and monitoring all applicable budgets that align with Peak Vista’s mission and goals
- May be responsible for multiple ambulatory clinical operation sites
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree in health related field or business.
Work Experience: 3 years of relevant healthcare experience with 2 years of leadership experience required
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**PVCHC participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s I-9 to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration Records. To learn more, visit: everify.com