Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Brand Protection
Life is short so work somewhere awesome. At PXG, incremental innovation is never an option. We are golfers, designers, and dreamers who will do whatever it takes to deliver game-changing innovation.
The Director of Brand Protection provides a unique opportunity to join a small team to work with and support PXG’s global brand protection efforts. As part of the Legal department and working closely with Sales, Marketing, and other functional areas, the Director of Brand Protection will build key strategies to combat counterfeit products, infringements, and other unauthorized uses of PXG’s intellectual property across both hard goods and soft goods.
- Create and implement intellectual property (IP) enforcement strategies and identify innovative solutions to achieve brand protection goals
- Search and monitor marketplaces, websites, social media, and domain names for infringements, counterfeits, and unauthorized use of IP.
- Oversee cease and desist letter program, working with IP Litigation to manage litigation around the world
- Conduct research and investigations, gather evidence for enforcement actions, determine authenticity of products, and coordinate with internal and external counsel, as necessary
- Initiate take-down and enforcement requests using third party monitoring and brand protection tools and marketplace complaint systems
- Monitor compliance to standardized procedures and best practices and create new policies and processes as needed
- Partner with customs agencies globally on seizures and other anti-counterfeiting activities.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in consumer products and international experiences preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly at all levels
- Strong analytical skills that can be used to identify patterns, outliers and opportunities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams preferred.
- Experience with various current brand protection technologies
- Knowledge of e-commerce business practices and retail trends both on and offline
- Business level proficiency in Korea preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well-developed analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage shifting priorities
- Ability to build relationships with internal/external partners at all levels of the organization