Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Robert Half
Robert Half has immediate opportunities for a Workflow Coordinator to support a national corporate client's office in Phoenix, AZ. All candidates must have strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities may include:
• Serve as primary point of contact for incoming requests to the department for various Word Processing related tasks, such as formatting, proofreading, editing, styling of documents, large volume printing, conversion or printing to image (PDF), and burning of DVDs and CDs;
• Interface with requesters to gather detailed and clarifying information in order to better understand the nature and requirements of their request;
• Analyze requests to decide how request should be performed, what challenges might arise, and to determine the appropriate resource to handle the request;
• Build detailed job tickets for each request using the workflow management tool;
• Direct requests to department Operators and Proofreaders for processing, and manage workflow of all current requests during production;
• Assist Operators and Proofreaders with queries as needed;
• Direct requests to appropriate departments, and coordinate with local and off-site office resources;
• Review quality of Word processing and proofreading requests;
• Release jobs to requester using professional communication skills, and inform requestors of any important details that were discovered during job production;
• Ensure timely return of all jobs; and reach out to requestors to renegotiate deadlines and communicate job challenges when necessary;
• Provide feedback to management and/or team members on performance and quality;
• Completing Incident Report for each job returned for issues or inaccuracy
• Manage staffing across shifts and ensure there is adequate coverage to meet client demands
• Create and deliver reports both internally and externally
- MUST have experience working in or supporting a legal environment.
- Familiar with legal software packages used to create and produce legal documents including Microsoft Office programs;
- Excellent customer service and analytical skill
- Prior legal document processing experience in a team environment;
- Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) or other programs.
*** This office functions 24/7 365 days a year.
This is a temp to hire opportunity. Compensation is $19-$22hr depending on experience.
Robert Half offers a variety of benefits including 401k, medical, vision, dental, etc.
For consideration please apply to this post and/or email your most up to date resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference this position. Thank you!