Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Corporate and Ministry Partnerships
at Samaritan's Purse
Operation Christmas Child is a dynamic, fast-paced ministry of Samaritan's Purse that transforms lives around the world through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We praise God for his provision of growth in the ministry of Samaritan’s Purse and Operation Christmas Child and the goal is to continue to take the ministry to the next level by retaining current partners and growing the scope and reach across the country. We are seeking a Manager, Corporate and Ministry Partnerships, with excellent ability to develop relationships. Are you experienced in high level donor partnerships? Do you have experience working with corporate clients with the ability to develop strong relationships in the business community? Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of a global organization that is reaching children and families for Christ!
This position will allow you to manage and grow the Operation Christmas Child (OCC) ministry brand and public awareness, as well as generate more shoebox gifts annually through corporate involvement and national ministry/community group partnerships. Partner with current and future key local / regional volunteers and supporters to gain publicity with the purpose of expanding Operation Christmas Child participation throughout the United States.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Annually increase participation and shoebox gift generation of Samaritan’s Purse/Operation Christmas Child through the development of shoebox generation and community group partnerships each year. Ideal partnerships generate shoebox gifts nationally, providing local opportunities for volunteer engagement and facilitation.
- Maintain, grow and deepen all current partnerships and grow the number of national shoebox generating partnerships by 3 to 5 partnering organizations each year. Research, plan and propose annually, a list of like-minded potential partners with plans to pitch and secure promotional partnership agreements.
- Provide year-long support of existing community and ministry partnerships to ensure retention and expansion of promotional partnerships each year. This is facilitated by deepening relationships with influential leaders with each partnership by affirming and re-upping relationships annually, exposing leaders or designee to the end result of their partnership and influence and deepening relationships annually.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with field staff and local volunteers when engaging activity on local, regional, and national levels. Partnerships requiring grass roots response and activity must be fully vetted and must be supportable by field staff and volunteers.
- Lead team to support field staff and volunteers with effective community relations training programs resulting growth in shoebox generation from the grass roots for each relationship. Develop and deepen annual Operation Christmas Child trainings and campaigns with Operation Christmas Child Volunteer relations to affirm, equip and call to action local annual participating community groups (more than 50,000 local groups currently) as well as with each corporate specific national campaign that is facilitated in a standard way but specialized to each relationship.
- Work closely with Media Relations Manager on creation and production of all custom print, web, and video promotional collateral to support partner promotion.
- Lead team to represent Samaritan’s Purse/Operation Christmas Child at appropriate national conventions and events where promotion for Operation Christmas Child will support existing participation and grow new participation through local and national relationships. Responsible for general project promotion at all related national conferences and conventions.
We ask you to bring:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple priorities;
- Self-starter who takes initiative on reaching goals;
- 2 years’ minimum experience working in corporate sales or donor partnerships
- Supervisory experience or manager of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred, including 12-credit hours of college-level Biblical studies;
- Strong Christian character and support of the mission and objectives of Samaritan’s Purse
Just some of the perks:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide
- Daily staff devotions and prayer time
Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible
Samaritan's Purse Mission Statement:
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan's Purse Statement of Faith:
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
* We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6)
* We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15)
* We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7)
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10)
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15)
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
* We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
* We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. (Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)