Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outpatient Physical Therapist - FT
Outpatient Physical Therapist/PT – Full Time
Sante of Mesa
Mesa, AZ 85206
Sante of Mesa aims to be the undisputed leader in quality for post-acute care. We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career assisting people in their time of need, then we are looking for you! Sante of Mesa is currently seeking a full-time Outpatient Physical Therapist to provide outpatient therapy needs and assist in developing outpatient therapy program.
As a team member of Sante of Mesa your duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Provides Physical Therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner
- Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice and department procedures
- Evaluates guests to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
- Responsible for referral and marketing strategies within the community
- Strong manual therapy skills and ability to create specific therapeutic exercise programs preferred
- Competitive salary
- CEU allowance
- Paid Time off
- ACP Equipment
*Benefits vary depending on status of hire*
Mesa, AZ 85206
Prior Outpatient Physical Therapy/PT experience preferred, but not necessary.
Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program, obtained a passing score on the National Physical Therapy Examination and currently licensed as a Physical Therapist by the state of Arizona; Masters or Doctorates preferred.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Sante is not able to support VISA sponsorship.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.