Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
COCKTAIL SERVER - LOUNGE 54
at Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
|Employment Status|| |
Cocktail servers are responsible for ensuring that our casino guests are provided with unparalleled service and a memorable experience by serving alcohol and non-alcohol beverages to guests in a high paced casino, bar and lounge.
- Greet guests and provide prompt, courteous and friendly beverage service in the bar and lounge.
- Provide excellent customer service including anticipating guest’s needs.
- Interact and entertain guests.
- Stock supplies used in preparing alcohol and non-alcohol beverages.
- Build personal first name relationships with as many guests in the casino as possible.
- Place and deliver beverage and food orders accurately and promptly.
- Properly maintain server and main banks. Accurate handling of all cash and other monetary transactions.
- Monitors alcohol consumption and maintains respectful awareness of customer’s behavior and/or conduct.
- Maintain superior interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively with all types of guests.
- Must adhere to all alcohol service requirements as dictated by state, Santa Ana Pueblo law and applicable Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming Commission regulations.
- Responsible for keeping your assigned beverage area neat, clean and bussed at all times for current/future guests.
- Maintain an orderly, clean and well-stocked service area.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal members.
- High school diploma or GED.
- New Mexico liquor server’s license.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to tolerate secondary smoke.
- Six months to one year job related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Multicultural and bilingual experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming and Regulatory Commission non gaming license.
Essential Mental Functions:
The essential mental functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle conflict situations.
Essential Physical Functions:
The essential physical functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of the position, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to grasp, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions of the position.
- Traditional bar equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employee will be exposed to a second-hand smoke-filled environment.