Sears Customer Care Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inbound Customer Service
at Sears Customer Care Network
Job Status: Full Time
Sears is looking for INBOUND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES to provide world-class customer service. Why join Sears? If you bring the passion for helping customers and a knack for influencing others, we’ll give you outstanding skills development, a fun and engaging work environment, a great compensation and benefits package, extra Shop Your Way associate points for Sears and Kmart purchases, and opportunities to grow with our organization. We’re Committed to Caring about our customers, and we’re Committed to Caring about you. Apply Today!
- Genuine desire to help others is a must!
- Great communication skills, proficiency using a computer (Windows environment, internet), and problem-solving skills are required
- Customer service experience is preferred
- High school degree or equivalent education is required
- Must be dependable , with ability to attend every day of new hire training so you are set up for success
- Since our customers contact us for a variety of great reasons when it's convenient for them, we are looking for associates who are flexible to learn to handle new call types, will have great attendance, and can work extra hours when call volume is high
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
Please apply in person at our Tempe location:
8440 S. Hardy Drive, Ste. 100
Tempe, Arizona 85284
(NW Corner of Warner and Hardy)