Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales and Marketing Analyst
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Sales & Marketing Analyst will be responsible for building executive level analysis; providing business analytics and insights; pricing and promotional strategy analysis; and forecasting sales associated with brands, customers, products, and/or sales channels/categories. This is achieved by creating and maintaining monthly reporting and projection models for products and customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from Sales, Marketing, customers and syndicated consumer data. This role will directly support the sales and marketing team and work cross functionally with all departments including finance, supply chain and operations.
- Design and generate weekly and monthly reports based on historical sales, market trends, seasonality and promotions to support decision-making
- Serve as a subject matter expert to develop PowerBI Dashboards for the team in alignment with sales objectives and initiatives
- Perform both product and customer segmentation analysis to determine appropriate focus areas
- Develop marketing models to determine impact of marketing, price elasticity and promotional lift
- Identify key insights for marketing and sales team based on analytics and reporting
- Support marketing and sales executives in building a robust and credible storyline for senior level meetings
- Work with sales team to build annual budget models
- Work with brand management team on product life cycle initiatives - provide analytics support with Brand Management and R&D teams to understand market potential for new product
- Partner with brand and sales management teams on presentations containing critical information in order to make recommendations for new and existing products and customers.
- Identify and develop process improvements to enhance efficiencies and improve profitability
- Lead internal training and education sessions as needed to support use of analytics with the sales and marketing team
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, supply chain, finance or highly analytical field required; MBA Preferre
- 1+ years of experience working with statistical data modeling or related data visualization; can be an equivalent combination of education and experience
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of PowerBI or other BI visualization tools
- Strong ability and desire to work both independently and cross-functionally across multiple departments
- Ability to think fast and react in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Must have the ability to self-manage workload and handle multiple tasks and work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.