Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of leadership talent across the Enterprise. This role will own and drive talent recruitment for various leadership functions such as IT, Engineering, Finance, Operations, Sales and other core business roles. This is a key member of the HR team focused on the recruitment of quality talent, creating a compelling candidate experience and driving results.
- Recruit top tier candidates for exempt hiring needs, focused primarily on leadership roles
- Act as a strategic partner with hiring managers to define ideal candidate profiles and develop recruitment strategies that best match the need and the current talent market
- Source, attract, and deliver highly qualified candidates
- Drive a high-touch, proactive, and consultative search experience for both candidates and hiring managers
- Confidently negotiate and close candidates
- Build relationships, working closely and consulting with leadership and teams at all organizational level
- Develop and maintain an active network of recruiting sources
- Drive continuous improvement in process, candidate quality and candidate experience
- Stay abreast of latest recruiting trends and strategies and act as an internal consultant on market trends
- Leveraging networks and partner with external parties to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Partner with HR leadership on projects related to talent solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, preferably with highly visibly leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, or related field a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and prioritizing stakeholder requests
- Excellent people, influencing and communications skills; executive presence
- Experience with ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.