Southwest General Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Newborn Nursery - Days
at Southwest General Hospital
Under the general supervision of the Maternal Child & Perinatal Services Director, Clinical Manager, and the direct supervision of a Charge Nurse, the Registered nurse provides direct nursing care to individuals and groups of patients according to physicians' orders and applicable patient care standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Registered Nurse in good standing with current licensure in the State of
. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred Texas
- Current CPR certification. NRP within ninety (90) days of hire. S.T.A.B.L.E preferred
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Maternal Child Services – Nursery and/or completion of Hospital Preceptorship required.
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within ninety (90) day of hire.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.