Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nursing Informatics Manager
at Steward Health Care System
Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at TMCSETX!
Enjoy PREMIUM PAY!!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Suite of Health Benefits
- Family Atmosphere
- We have welcomed a new CNO
- Fresh ideas
- Commitment to a positive work environment and culture for all
- Opportunity to grow with an outstanding company!!
Please contact our recruiter at (409)300-2593 for details.
WE ARE HAPPY TO SPEAK WITH YOU!
Under general supervision of the Director of the IS Department the, Clinical Applications Educator RN will provide educational support of the Clinical Information Systems to the local hospital staff and the Regional Project Managers for IASIS facilities in their assigned region. Also assists the Regional Project Manager in the implementation, education, upgrades and post implementation support for clinical applications and meets with clinical managers to assist with optimization of the use of current applications.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Degree in Nursing. Minimum of four (4) years experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience with handling customers in a courteous manner.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Information Systems customer support responsibilities.
- Analytical skills and knowledge to determine and provide sound advice concerning IS issues related to the operations of the major customer areas and application support.
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.