Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN, Registered Nurse - Stroke Unit - Full Time, Night Shift
at Steward Health Care System
Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital is a 69-bed medical rehabilitation hospital designed to treat the inpatient and outpatient needs of individuals who have experienced a disabling injury or illness. A physician-directed interdisciplinary team works with each patient and his or her family to provide an individualized rehabilitation treatment plan. Hillside’s inpatient rehabilitation program is accredited by both The Joint Commission and The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). It is the region’s first CARF-accredited Stroke Specialty Program. Hillside is nationally recognized as a Gold Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association. READ MORE HERE
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team here at Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital. This is a Full time position, you would work 3-12 hour shifts per week, and the schedule is Night shift 6p-6:30a, and you would work every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current Ohio license as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Certification in CPR by the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required or obtain certification by the end of orientation.
- Certification in ACLS by the American Red Cross of American Heart Association preferred.
- Certification in Rehabilitation Nursing by the Rehabilitation Nursing Certification Board preferred.
- Previous experience as a RN in a rehabilitation setting preferred.
- Experience with FIMS (Functional Independence Measurement Scale) preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs as an Assistant Nurse Manager, Team Leader, Charge Nurse or team member of multiskilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
- Leads multiskilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
- Independently makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
- Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills Checklist.
- Serves as a patient advocate and patient/family educator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.