Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP, CareCredit Healthcare - Large Client Market
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial minded marketer to manage client marketing relationships and grow our healthcare market. This role will partner with healthcare clients to develop marketing programs that drive consumer acquisition and usage of the CareCredit credit card. Role will develop and execute integrated client marketing plans collaborating with the client and internal teams leveraging a variety of channels like digital, social, in-office merchandising, direct mail, community events and public affairs. Role will collaborate with thought leaders, industry publishers, and key media outlets to educate and drive awareness to consumers, providers, the industry, and geo-graphic communities.
- Partner with National Account Managers to develop and execute marketing programs that drive engagement and collaboration from industry partnerships to meet goals
- Collaborate with clients to develop and execute marketing plans that generate new consumer accounts and volume that align with partner goals
- Manage the CareCredit marketing strategy for specific clients including managing the internal marketing teams to deliver the marketing strategy across all CareCredit marketing channels to meet client goals for business.
- Executive level presentation development and delivery both externally with clients via annual business reviews and marketing plans and internally for stakeholder reviews
- Manage client and industry level KOL relationships working with media and outlets to promote program
- Develop geo-graphic marketing strategies to drive geographic penetration and goals based on client
- Manage creation of marketing programs to prospect physicians driving leads, enrollments, and volume
- Innovate and execute offers, pricing and promotions
- Partner with consumer marketing to identify opportunities to drive repeat usage and content for supporting marketing programs
- Work closely with analytics to identify opportunity based on client growth trends, penetration and financial performance.
- Create metrics and dashboards to support clients and develop/ track campaign analytics
- Understand and comply with the marketing requirements defined in client and partner agreements
- Develop an annual marketing calendar, leveraging allocated resources, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Develop educational online and offline content to support direct marketing, align with market dynamics and drive business needs (webinars, videos, case studies, and white papers)
- Manage advertising agencies to implement marketing campaigns
- Manage cross-functional team involving various levels of management
- Manage budget including forecasting and tracking
- Manage and execute B2B and B2B2C multi-channel marketing campaigns including email, direct mail, social, and digital channels
- Segmentation and prioritization of target audiences
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage industry B2B paid advertising (print and digital)
- Project management and event logistics
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree OR in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 8+ years of marketing experience identified below
- 3+ years of healthcare industry experience developing and executing collaborative strategic marketing plans including email, direct mail, outdoor media, and digital channels; AND to include:
- Working with Health Systems and Technology partnerships
- Key digital marketing skills including understanding UX for web sites, social marketing strategies, paid search and programmatic advertising.
- Previous client facing roles ideally in a creative agency environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- MBA preferred or advanced degree
- Health system, healthcare or financial services experience preferred
- Consumer marketing experience with an emphasis in community marketing preferred
- Experience interpreting and leveraging data to determine the success of the marketing campaign
- Experience managing creative agencies, research or analytic partners
- Strong working knowledge of multi-channel marketing campaigns - digital, social and direct mail
- Strong project management, organized and highly detail oriented
- Event management expertise
- Able to translate data insights into actionable recommendations and programs
- Inclusive and motivator of cross-functional team members
- Innovative problem solver
- Curious, flexible, high energy, self-starter with an emphasis on action rather than analysis.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, complex, environment and manage multiple projects with little supervision
- Collaborative team player with ability to influence across all levels of organization
- Executive verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing email marketing programs leveraging automation platforms
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 - 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Marketing
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.