Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP, Inside Sales Practice Development Director
The role leads a team of Inside Sales Practice Development Specialists who are responsible for increasing purchase volume within their assigned regional area of the country. The role reports to the AVP - Inside Sales Business Director and will hire, mentor, coach, counsel and train Inside Sales - Practice Development Specialists. Role works directly with the VP - Inside Sales and Senior Sales Leaders (GM's) to execute sales strategy.
- Lead and manage an Inside Sales Practice Development Specialist team to ensure the execution of national and regional sales/marketing initiatives.
- Coach/mentor Inside Sales team to evaluate them based on a benchmark measurement system.
- Responsible for increasing purchase volume (amount financed per provider) across portfolio.
- Implement effective measurement and reward systems with Inside Sales team.
- Develop and implement strategies/tactics/"best practices" with Inside Sales team to drive purchase volume.
- Implement systems management to utilize Inside Sales team time to increase purchase volume and strengthen Provider relationships.
- Partner with various departments including field sales, marketing and operations to develop materials and systems to increase Practice Development Specialist productivity and practice purchase volume.
- Monitor calls and Inside Sales measurements and gather VOC.
- Provide value added analysis & reporting for assigned area and identify and implement ways to increase purchase volume.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years of Inside Sales Call Center experience or 3+ years of sales experience in the financial services industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience
- Excellent client relationship skills along with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of SalesForce functionalities and SalesForce reporting capabilities
- Ability to work in cross- functional and cross-cultural teams.
- BA or BS degree.
- Private Label Sales and Marketing experience.
- Strong finance business/industry acumen.
- Knowledge of customer financial drivers/needs.
- Medical Sales / Marketing experience.
- Customer focused mind set with ability to respond quickly to customer needs.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (written, oral, non-verbal).
- Proven ability to work independently.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 - 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Sales
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.