Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Control/ Warehouse Specialist
We are seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Inventory Control Specialist. In this role, the qualified individual will be responsible for record and maintenance of inventory lists, review paperwork and reports, check product codes and process shipping orders. The Inventory Control Specialist will also be helping with administrative tasks, identifying discrepancies, and coming up solutions to problems.
- Develops the inventory management strategy to control costs within budget, generate savings, rationalize inventory and maximize the working capital available.
- Maintains and manages inventory of materials and stocked products, to include stock locations and profiles.
- Accounts for receipts of new items, returns, back-orders and associated issues
- Inputs essential data on all the handled materials, while following accounting and auditing procedures.
- Controls perpetual inventory stock counting and accuracy checks, processes and approves payment invoices.
- Investigates discrepancies and shortages to minimize overstocks and remove redundant and outdated materials.
- Performs regular cycle counts of inventory materials and assists in conducting yearly physical inventory counts.
- Ensures products are received and managed according to the company’s standard procedure.
- Organizes and maintains the inventory floor area to ensure efficient material storage and handling.
- Maintains accurate written procedures for the primary inventory control functions and processes, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the stock management system implemented.
- Creates daily reports to control stock system and address any discrepancy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED required. Post- secondary degree a plus.
- Proficient in a computerized database or document system as well as office applications.
- Experience in controlling inventory and purchasing
- Understanding of material requirements planning (MRP) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other members of the company and vendors.
Thank you for your interest in Capstone Precision Group, LLC.
Please click the link below, and a new window will open on your screen.