Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Control Inspector (I1)
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their EEO and Pay Transparency rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement at: EEO is the Law
Start Over with Job Search Returning Applicant? Login Now
Quality Control Inspector (I1)
Company:Nammo Pocal, Inc.Location:Scranton, PA - Nammo PocalPosition Type:RegularShift:Shift 1
About us:The Nammo Group is a technology-driven aerospace and defense company specializing in high-performance defense and space solutions. Nammo Group’s innovative, diverse products and services are implemented worldwide. Its broad portfolio includes shoulder-launched munitions systems,military and sports ammunition, rocket motors for military and space applications, and environmentally friendly demilitarization services. Founded in 1998, Nammo is headquartered inRaufoss, Norway and employs more than 2200 team members worldwide.
Nammo Pocal Inc. was acquired by the Nammo Group in June 2013, and has production sites in Moscow and Scranton, Pennsylvania. As a producer of non-lethal practice ammunition, our customers value our technical expertise. Nammo Pocal is fully dedicated to our mission of equipping the warfighter and has developed a reputation for delivering high quality products on time. We operate under a Total Quality Management philosophy meeting or surpassing all technical and contractual requirements.
We are currently looking for a highly qualified individual to inspect ammunition components on an assembly line ensuring all aspects of the pieces are maintained in the highest quality standards.
- Visual "go-no-go" inspection of in-process or finished product
- Inspecting for a variety of characteristics.
- Candidate must have the capability to identify and sort defective materials, label for type of defect and maintain simple associated records as required.
- Candidate must be able to measure machined parts using micrometers, height gages and other inspection equipment.
- Must be able to determine product quality requirements from drawings, specifications or other written materials.
- A basic understanding of the product, quality processes and Quality Policy requirements is essential.
Job Qualifications (Education/Skills/Experience):
- This position requires long periods of sitting and or standing. The employee must have good hand eye coordination. Employee must be capable of lifting and transferring materials weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work with hands, ability to reach, grab, pull, bend.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Quality experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!