Tempe Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Guard (Summer Education Academy 2019)
at Tempe Union High School District
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 1300
Categories: Security/Protection Services
Openings as of 2/15/2019
- Security Guard (Summer Education Academy 2019) JobID: 1300
- Position Type:
Summer Employment/Summer Education Academy (SEA) Classified
- Date Posted:
Mountain Pointe High School
- Date Available:
05/28/2019 Summer Education Academy (SEA) Security Guard
- Patrols campus
- Maintains security of all buildings
- Reports clean-up and repair needs to Summer Campus Administration and designated authorities
- Checks restrooms for violations of school regulations
- Checks student passes and logs in campus visitors
- Enforces school rules respectfully, while maintaining rapport with students, parents, and staff
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Administration
- Temporary position, full-time position.
Dates: Session 1: May 28, 2019 - June 12, 2019
Session 2: June 13, 2019 - June 29, 2019
Hourly Rate: $12.77 - $17.24 (Grade 12) Temporary Position
Position Summary: An individual must be able to perform the essential job functions satisfactorily as follows:
Qualifications: Previous experience working with students and knowledge of school and local law preferred.
To be considered for interview, candidates must complete and submit an on-line application.
|An Equal Opportunity Employer: Tempe Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, gender, marital status, religion, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or socioeconomic status. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title VII, and Title IX may be referred to the Director of Student Affairs and District Safety, and Section 504 may be referred to the Section 504 Coordinator, 500 West Guadalupe Road, Tempe Arizona 85283-3599, and (480) 839-0292. In accordance with Arizona law and Governing Board Policy, Tempe Union High School District is a smoke-free, tobacco-free work environment.|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!