The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position maintains an orderly environment within assigned unit or area of facility by conducting standard operating procedures in accordance with facility policies/procedures and required Company and client contractual obligations. Daily schedules are followed and employee serves as role model for residents.
This is a full time position, with benefits, PTO and paid holidays.
We are a 24/7 operational facility. Your schedule/shift may vary. Overtime may be requested as per facility needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises all resident movement within the assigned unit/area.
- Reports resident accidents or injuries to supervisor.
- Provides orientation to new residents and discharges residents.
- Performs scheduled resident headcounts and completes written count reports.
- Conducts daily inspections and searches of resident sleeping quarters and body searches as necessary.
- Monitors eye drug testing.
- Reports all resident behavioral problem incidents in writing to supervisor and conducts appropriate crisis intervention.
- Collects urine samples for random and routine substance abuse screenings of residents as required.
- Transports residents by company vehicle to out-of-facility appointments.
- When assigned, remains at assigned security check point and monitors security cameras to maintain safe and secure orderly environment for residents during the daily scheduled activities.
- Enforces the facility rules of conduct with the residents.
- Supervises resident visitation.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and one year general experience
- Ability to serve as a model for resident behavior.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Required skills include: time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime as requested.