Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing & Public Relations Intern
at Local Employer
The Job Window has an immediate need for an entry level Marketing & Public Relations Intern to join our client’s seriously talented team! This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company in Los Lunas applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of their expert marketing campaigns that guarantee their clients proven success, this firm is continuously adding new clientele. Our client is in immediate need of a Marketing & Public Relations Intern to help dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition.
There is a high demand for our client’s customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The Marketing & Public Relations Intern will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients. You will have the opportunity to work with decision makers with the firm’s Fortune 500 clients, creating innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
The Marketing & Public Relations Intern will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our client’s company. A proven mentorship program with senior management will take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
The Marketing & Public Relations Intern will be trained in:
- Advertising & Brand Exposure
- Marketing & Account Satisfaction
- Public and Media Based Strategies
- Project Management & Team Leadership
Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to our client. The right Public Relations & Marketing Intern can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities Marketing & Public Relations Intern:
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Building relationships with customers and communicating with them about clients’ promotional services.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Developing promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and corporate partners
- Keeping accurate and timely record of campaign traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
Our client’s ideal Marketing & Public Relations Intern is a talented and hardworking individual who is looking to start their career with a growing company. A positive self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities is a must!