The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LVN - Pain Management
at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for performing direct care activities and working an interdisciplinary team. The LVN functions under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and performs delegated functions and appropriate nursing interventions. The LVN maintains accountability for his/her own nursing knowledge and skills in accordance with policy and procedure and the philosophy, objectives and goals of the hospital.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Current licensure as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of
- Certification level courses (ACLS, NRP, etc.) as per department specific competencies.
- Stroke education, cardiac education and ortho education as per department specific competencies.
- Current BLS certification in all areas
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.