The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Tech (PRN)
at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at TMCSETX!
Enjoy PREMIUM PAY!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Suite of Health Benefits
- Family Atmosphere
- Full-Time Day and Night positions are available with premium shift differentials
- Opportunity to grow with an outstanding company!!
Please contact our recruiter at (409)300-2593 for details.
WE ARE HAPPY TO SPEAK WITH YOU!
Under the general supervision of the Director of Laboratory Services and the direct supervision of a Medical Technologist Coordinator, the Medical Technologist provides clinical laboratory services to patients in accordance with accepted practices and Departmental and Hospital standards of care.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Minimum Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred and completion of approved training program for Medical Technologist with MT (ASCP or AMT) certification or equivalent.
- Must be CLIA qualified for high complexity testing.
- Previous experience in clinical laboratory preferred.
- Certification per unit specific competency (i.e. BLS, CPI, etc.).
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.