Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
Direct and inspect the work activities of room attendants, lobby attendants, and utility associates by inspecting the cleanliness of guestrooms, bathrooms, corridors, and lobbies to ensure a clean and well maintained product is presented to every guest.
- Inspect work performed to ensure it meets specifications and established brand and hotel standards.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Train personnel in housekeeping duties; may perform cleaning duties.
- Update physical status of room condition.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment and take corrective action.
- Write maintenance requests for room deficiencies or supply needs.
- May assist the staff in the performance of duties to include: cleaning of lobby and guestrooms, turndown service, or laundry operation.
- Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Examine carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
- Check and count linens and supplies. Aid in budget and inventory control through supervision of employees’ use of linen, supplies and equipment.
- Record inspection results and notify cleaning personnel of inadequacies.
- Communicate with other hotel departments regarding problems which need their attention.
- Ensure key control policies and safety procedures are being followed.
- Report to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
- Other duties as assigned by a manager.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas, speaking so others will understand.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Active Listening — Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Coordination — Adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
- Plan the work of others.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience needed. Hospitality & cleaning experience preferred.
Benefits and EEO
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Please apply on line at: