Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Esthetician- FT/PT Summer Seasonal
at Timbers Resorts
The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Esthetician position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest and co-workers.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Must be professional, cooperative with a friendly attitude
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Provide consistent professional facial and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Adherence to the Spa PACT – Positivity, Absolutely, Confidence in Communication, and Time Management. (see separate sheet for details)
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- High commitment to guest satisfaction and service including maintaining a courteous and professional manner and a positive attitude, exhibiting a willingness to help, and promote positive interactions with guests.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete
- guest satisfaction.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.