Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Access Representative
Job Reference #: 10632_5-4ff9975bee8fc1e18d42ee6b81df41e0
Categories: Healthcare - Admin/Office/Records/Finance, Customer Service, Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
- Greeting patients and their caregivers on arrival.
- Collecting information such as patient details, medical history, billing, and insurance information, etc.
- Preparing patient admission and discharge documentation.
- Entering information into databases and maintaining accurate records.
- Relaying information to relevant staff members.
- Informing patients and their caregivers of hospital procedures, policies, and protocols.
- Providing patients with billing and payment information.
- Dealing with patient questions, concerns, and issues.
- Performing general administrative tasks.
Patient Access Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Experience in a clerical position preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and insurance plans is beneficial.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry systems.
- Ability to multitask and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Compassionate and patient.
- Professional demeanor.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!