Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop Support Associate Technician
TTEC is seeking a Desktop Support Associate Technician to join our Site Technology Operations team.
Our global IT organization of 500 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you'll be doing:
This is an entry-level position into the information technology field. This position provides technical end-user support to desktop systems, workstation setup and configuration, and routine tasks such as software/hardware upgrades. Resolves reported desktop problems related to hardware, operating systems and configuration issues through troubleshooting and research. This position requires excellent customer interaction skills both verbally and orally.
What you'll bring to us:
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot PC hardware and software and provide user level technical support on applications and off the shelf Microsoft products.
- Follow stepped procedures for a variety of repetitive upgrade situations.
- Perform administrative functions and inventory control as required.
- Monitor trouble tickets system and respond to all trouble reports within established goals.
- Keep the Desktop Support Senior Technician informed of all changes, hardware and software failures, and operational issues.
What skills you'll need:
- 6 months to 1 year experience in PC hardware and software setup, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance, or relevant technical degree from an accredited college, university or technical certification.
- Strong understanding of various Windows operating systems and basic TCP/IP network trouble-shooting skills are required.
- Strong customer focus and positive attitude will be necessary for success.
- Must be able to work well unsupervised and as part of a cohesive team.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing fast paced environment and work rotating shifts including nights and weekends.
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC (formerly TeleTech)'s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.