Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services team at our GlobalCorporate Headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
Global Marketing provides strategic andfunctional marketing support for the entire organization. The team isresponsible for all the components of the TTEC brand, including the company'svisual identity, messaging, and positioning.
The Senior Graphic Designer will work with the Marketing andCreative Services team to execute creative concepts into communicationmaterials for external audiences worldwide.
- Develop concepts and design bothdigital and print materials (including display ads, landing pages, socialmedia, brochures, ebooks, white papers, posters, and client presentations)
- Work closely with art directors,copywriters, and marketing leads to maintain tight timelines and budgets
- Execute original and engagingdesigns with creativity and a high attention to detail
- Apply creative passion to helpevolve corporate brand
- Work closely with the sales team,providing presentation and proposal support
- Prepare print-ready files to vendorsand review proofs
Whatskills you'll need:
- A strong and diverse portfolio thatincludes digital, web, and print examples
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, GraphicDesign, or related field preferred
- 3 years Graphic Design experiencein an agency, studio, or in-house design setting
- Current knowledge of computer designhardware (Mac) and software including, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office applications(PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational, time management,and communication skills
- Self-starter who can workindependently or collaboratively
- Able to manage multiple projectsunder tight deadlines
- Strong production, design, andtypography skills
- Must be able to work on-site
- Experience working in an Agileenvironment is preferred
- Working knowledge of Jira Softwareis a plus
(pronounced T-tec): TTEC is a globalcustomer experience company that designs, builds and operates captivatingomnichannel customer experiences on behalf of the world's most innovativebrands. The Company provides its outcome-based customer engagement solutionsthrough TTEC Digital, which designs and builds customer experience consultingand technology solutions, and TTEC Engage, which operates customer care, growthand trust and safety services.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professionaldevelopment, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy,opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, cardetailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denverfor services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo atHQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patiogrill summer concert series