Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Human Capital
Job Reference #: 02RB9
HC Manager - Cairo - Egypt
TTEC EMEA are experiencing positive growth across the region. We are setting up new operations in Cairo, Egypt to support our global clients. Due to this expansion we are seeking an experienced HR / Human Capital Manager with a background in local BPO operations.
Our Human Capital Team brings significant value and contribution to our company by always looking for innovative ideas and providing solutions as it pertains to people management agenda thus positively impacting business results.
What you'll be doing:
You will lead the HC related functions as we set up our Operations in Cairo. Human Capital Managers acts as main point of the contact for the employees and managers operating at specified accounts and sites, proactively supporting the delivery of HR processes. They serve as business partners leading change management projects, actively supporting discussions and transfer of best practices from various functions of the organization. HC Managers proactively identify human capital solutions that will enhance bottom line results and improve employee related gross margin.
What you'll bring to us:
* Understand all key business initiatives and goals for each supported business unit.
* Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
* Deliver company driven human capital solutions to challenges affecting the success of the business.
* Develop a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within each supported business unit. Effectively partner with and leverage corporate support teams
* Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
* Design and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
* Challenge the organizational structure of the internal client and propose changes
* Monitor and report on progress toward each goal and project.
* Act as the ultimate point of contact for all escalated (difficult) HC issues.
* Participate as a member of task forces in corporate-wide human capital and other people initiatives requiring a human capital perspective.
What skills you'll need:
* Recent experience in a similar role ideally within a BPO Contact Center Enviroment. Bachelor's Degree
* 5 years experience as a business partner or HR Manager providing operations support
* Working knowledge of various office software applications, online communication tools and database technology
* Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
* Strong organizational development, project management and change management skills
* Strong e-mail and oral communication skills
* High level of integrity and judgment
If this role sounds of interest please apply direct or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!