Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Referral Specialist
At TTEC , it feels good to make a positive difference in people's lives. Imagine it Working in a place where you'll be caring for others in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere with the chance to build a career!
- Effectively and efficiently responds to consumers, doctors and employees requesting general information and inquiring about appointment and insurance opportunities.
- Ensures compliance with all internal and external policies and regulations (including HIPAA).
- Demonstrates effective communication through proper tone, pace, volume, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Provides a concierge level of service in all transactions. Demonstrates courtesy, active listening, and empathy in each interaction
- Confirms all caller demographic information according to client protocols.
- Documents each transaction completely and accurately. Escalates transactions when defined by protocols.
- Documents each transaction completely and accurately.
- Performs all required transaction follow through procedure(s).
- Takes initiative to stay up to date on innovative programs or services in order to respond appropriately to inquiries by attending and participating in training, and meetings as assigned.
- Accurately identifies and documents opportunities to improve policies, procedures, and data.
- Maintains positive working relationship with team members.
- Meets key performance goals established including quality and attendance.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in any field of study
- 3 years of Customer Service Experience
- One to two years of experience in a healthcare-related field (e.g., medical office, EMT, medical certifications, or hospital)
- Computer Intermediate PC, MS Windows, internet, and keyboarding skills (40 WPM, 90% accuracy, and mouse skills)
- Exceptional communication skills: through proper tone, pace, volume, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated job stability