Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Quality Assurance
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Senior Manager - Quality Assurance
The Senior Quality Manager is responsible for ensuringsatisfaction for multiple clients in multiple sites (including Internationalclients and sites as appropriate) through the deployment of effective qualitysolutions, process improvements, and championing needed change for customerservice performance improvements. Also responsible for the design, development,implementation, delivery, evaluation and improvement of client specific qualityneeds to meet project goals. This includes all systems, products, andindustry specific training, up (refresher) training, and evaluative skills forspecialist, team leads, Quality leads, and management. The Senior Manageris continually assessing, evaluating, and maintaining a high standard ofeffectiveness and quality in line with client's goals and objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Work with the Dir. of Global Quality to support the client,Account Management, Operations, Field Programs, OSC, HR, LearningServices/Performance and Technology to develop, recommend and implementstrategies to meet client's training, quality, customer satisfaction andperformance objectives.
* Ensures QA Department is implementing TeleTech Quality ServicesBest Practices to drive overall client and customer satisfaction.
* Support QA Manager in the interpretations of programs, reports,trends, and observations to ensure client and Customer Satisfaction
requirements are met.
* Oversee and support Quality Management in of proc call driversto ensure and establish strategies to enhance client and customer satisfaction
* Provide initiative and leadership in assisting QA Managers andOperational VP's to adapt strategies and solutions consistent with overallproject
goals and objectives.
* Proactively address VP's, Directors, and Client Partner's needsto develop and implement plans and process improvements to meet and exceed
client's quality andcustomer satisfaction objectives.
* Oversee communication and delivery of quality centralizationstrategies measuring effectiveness by utilizing post surveys and program andteam
* Work with Dir. of Global Quality in standardization, alignment,and strategic deployment of quality initiatives and strategies, be familiarwith, and
understand how toinfluence Operations Performance Measures through communication of quality andclient satisfaction results and affect to
the business. The SeniorManager is also accountable to provide leadership in making changes as need toachieve stated goals and objectives.
* Build high-performing quality teams through participation in therecruiting, hiring, coaching, motivation, recognition, self-development, and
support of careerdevelopment of Quality Management.
* Maintain team and QM scorecard with measurable criteria todetermine performance and ranking against programs and peers.
* Ensures all departmental goals are on target, within budget andcomply with clients' and program guidelines and objectives.
* Facilitates and maintains Client relations in respect to theCentralized Quality department.
Ensures that all QS personnel receive the training required toperform their duties in support of the internal departments and TeleTech goals.
* Direction and management of Department and Agent Training Programs.
* Oversees and monitors effective execution of allquality-training programs such as Quality Fundamentals to all requiredpersonnel and
* Oversee and ensure timely resolution and solutions as it appliesto QA Systems administration.
* Oversees the management of QS Evaluation dispute processes andsupport Quality manager in the assessment, trending and recommend
solution for ongoingprogram and evaluator development.
* Participates and supports Management monthly departmental meetings.
* BS/BA degree in Communications or equivalent work-relatedexperience.
* Client Relation and Management experience. (2-5 years)
* Experience in a customer service environment or relatedposition, preferably in a teleservices or telecommunications company. (3 years)
* Quality Services experience in a call center environment.
* Multiple unit or program management preferred. (2 years)
* Understanding in quality methodologies preferred: e.g. SixSigma, TQM, Kaizen etc. (3 years)
* Project or product management experience, preferably involvingoffshore support of outsourced North American business. (3 years)
* Experience and knowledge of TeleTech's quality teams andprocesses. (3-5 years)
* Management in a call center environment, which includes trainingand operations roles. (3-5 years)
* Proficiency in basic PC applications such as Word, Excel,Access, and PowerPoint.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Must be well organized, demonstrate initiative, and able tomanage multiple projects.
* Maintain document control and data integrity
* Experience in the management of quality monitoring systems andforms and facilitating calibration sessions
* Must be able to travel internationally as needed to supportprogram
* Must have proven ability to rapidly develop and deploy qualitysolutions to support program
* Other duties as assigned