U.S. Cotton, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Cotton, LLC
Job TitleCoiler Operator
Carding Operator manufactures cotton coil using the Trutzschler carding equipment and draw frame equipment to produce cotton coil for the production department. Must be able to perform minor repairs and trouble shooting in a limited manor.
- Maintain a required supply of cotton coil for manufacturing.
- Set up and operate up to three (3) carding machines.
- Record all production, recycle, scrap and downtime.
- Turn in all recorded paperwork at end of shift.
- Follow all department and machine safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Store all coil in its proper area in a neat and orderly manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- General knowledge of machine operation
- See Job Analysis document
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
- Reports to: Department Supervisor
- Directly Supervises: N/A
- Indirectly Supervises: N/A
- Internal -- Work with maintenance, supervisors, other employees as needed