U.S. Cotton, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Cotton, LLC
Job Reference #: 5000477362006
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Job TitleQA Tech
US Cotton, LLC has an immediate opening for a Quality Technician to inspect in-process and finished goods on the manufacturing floor. This position is responsible for quality control documentation and audits and will serve as support role for production.
* Assure compliance to established quality and manufacturing procedures and standards.
* Perform in-process and finish goods product inspections and testing.
* Complete quality documentation and accurately maintain records.
* Write nonconformance reports; perform audits, and other tasks related to quality.
* Communicate issues and concerns to management regarding operating procedures and conditions. Conducts operator training.
* Perform production duties as required and assigned.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 1 -- 2 years of quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Basic understanding of quality and manufacturing procedures
* High School graduate or GED equivalent SKILLS
* Basic computer skills * Accuracy with attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Flexible with a positive team player attitude
* Good verbal and written communications
* Ability to follow through and proactive
* Be able to work independent and unsupervised
This is a 12-hour position on days (7:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.). Employees work a 2-week rotation schedule consisting of 3 to 4 days per week.
Aside from offering very competitive starting wages and an excellent benefits package, US Cotton employees can also enjoy...
* Flexible work schedules with alternating weekends off
* Paid vacations and 11 paid holidays
* Service awards and attendance bonuses
* Employee referral bonus program * Opportunities for advancement, including tuition reimbursement * A clean, safe, and drug-free work environment
* FUN! We have holiday and summer parties for all employees with prize drawings, games, and free gifts for every employee.
If you want to work for the industry leader and have the skills identified below, don't waste time! Apply now!
Shift12-hour days, rotating weekends
Location(s)15501 Industrial Pkwy, Cleveland, Ohio 44135-3313
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!