Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RCM Process Automation Specialist
at Unified Physician Management
Our ideal candidate will be highly analytical and possess a strong problem-solving competence used to challenge the status quo and drive out inefficiencies by reducing non-value add manually intensive activities. One year of experience and familiarity with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software are required to be able to understand the scope and function of this position, but hands on training of business processes will be provided in order to ensure success within this role. This individual contributor is responsible for the development, testing, implementation and monitoring of RPA solutions primarily focused on the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Credentialing areas.
Responsibilities include identification and implementation of process efficiencies, system and process automation, and quality control. The individual will be able to develop reusable assets and utilize process automation best practices to meet business requirements and achieve targets for efficiency. Must be willing to learn new technologies to quickly implement automation projects within a fast-paced growth organization. The individual will not only recommend solutions, but also configure, test and administer the automation using off-the-shelf software.
- Serve as a change agent for the development and implementation of performance and process improvement ideas throughout the entire Revenue Cycle organization with a focus on collection improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Identify opportunities for automation as well as interdependencies of project activities.
- Assist in defining and setting up reusable and scalable RPA platform with well-designed components, scripts and framework for efficiency.
- Gather requirements, map processes and design solutions to create automation workflows.
- Work closely with business users and RCM Business Performance Improvement team in understanding the requirements and translating to functional design.
- Develop and configure new automations that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, easy to understand.
- Create and maintain technical specifications and user training documentation.
- Identify and execute testing protocols to ensure successful end-to-end delivery.
- Collaborate with IT partners on architectural standards, including workstation or centralized deployments.
- Support additional automated activity and subsequent exception activity for those items which fall off the “happy path”.
- Develop monitoring constructs to report automation performance and utilization post-deployment.
- Ongoing support of the RPA solutions through problem management, maintenance and enhancement.
- Proactively communicate status and critical issues to leadership as needed.
- Work necessary hours to meet all project deadlines and travel when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related Business Management field, may be substituted for equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Hands-on expertise in building automation using RPA tools (UIPath, Blue Prism, Work Fusion etc.) in any setting is strongly preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to document issues and processes in detail.
- Able to document processes into logical process flows/maps.
- Able to learn and adapt to continuously changing business and technology needs.
- Understanding of software quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally.
- Able to provide information and instruction on complex processes in simple terms to all audiences (across business lines and with technical groups).
- Action and results oriented.