Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Center Security Officer
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Data Center Security Officers in Ashburn, VA. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Unarmed Security Professional (Full-Time)
This is an opportunity for hardworking, dedicated security professional to join a valued and respected physical team at a tech campus in Loudoun County. This contract also offers excellent benefits, great incentives and career path opportunities. This position pays $16/hr and offers advancement opportunities within the portfolio. Specific positions may qualify for a pay increase.
Additional Benefits Include:
Federal Holidays paid at time-and-half
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Optional Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
And Much MORE!!!
· Responsible for maintaining physical security as instructed at various posts to include, foot patrols, badging, control room operations and gate access.
· Perform work utilizing the following systems: Biometrics, Quantum, Cisco, MIR-3 notifications, C-Cure-9000, and DVTEL camera.
· Observe and report any safety risks on the site.
Must have prior security experience, prior military or law enforcement is preferred. Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, strong typing skills and general ability to analyze or troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues.
- Must be available to start working on a flex schedule (available for at least 2 shifts/any days of week). Shifts are generally Day (6a-2p) Swing (2p-10p) and Overnight (10p-6a).
- Work schedule is 5 days on 2 days, same shift. More information regarding scheduling will provided upon interview.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Successful completion a one-day course.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Must be able to walk 5-10 miles per shift.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.