Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer - BONUS OFFERED
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesSecurity Officer - BONUS OFFERED Position Type Full Time Req ID 2020-443098
Allied Universal is currently seeking Full Time Security Professionals to help oversee operations at a Top Three Automotive Site in Lansing, MI
New Sign on Bonus - $4,000 ($1,000 paid every 45 days for 6 months)
Employees who refer someone earn a $500 REFERRAL BONUS
Virtual Interview Available!
$13/ hr - Weekly Pay
Paid Orientation & Adult First Aid/ CPR/ AED Class
Career Advancement Opportunities
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
Immediate Openings | OT provided
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
Exceptional customer service provider
Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Candidate should be comfortable using both computers and tablets
Comfortable Walking/ Standing for long periods of time
Requirements: Valid driver's license for at least one year, High school diploma or equivalent & Pass background check, drug screen and doctor's physical
Don't miss your chance to work for this iconic automotive company with great advancement opportunities!
Allied Universal is seeking the position of Professional Security Officer.
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.