Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer Care Ambassador
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesSecurity Officer Care Ambassador Position Type Part Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening Req ID 2020-443341 Work Days Available Monday - Friday,Saturday - Sunday
Allied Universal is seeking the position of Part time Professional Security Officer.
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
The Security Professional (Unarmed) is responsible for providing protective services to the healthcare facility, patients, visitors, and staff in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
The primary responsibility is to deter crime and provide order and control during the shift within the boundaries of the assigned post. This Security Professional patrols the facility or stands a post as instructed and serves as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; detects suspicious activities; watches for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post. This position responds to all incidents as dispatched providing assistance as needed, protecting personnel and property within reason and securing the incident scene until properly relieved. This position conducts initial investigation of incidents, and is responsible for completing all appropriate reports and forms.
In the event of the commission of a crime or disorder, this person is responsible for alerting the Shift Supervisor and higher authorities, responding to the incident and providing assistance as needed, protecting personnel and property within reason and securing the incident scene until properly relieved.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.