Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer - Plaza on Florin Road
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Officer for Retail Shopping Center in Sacramento, CA.
The Professional Security Officer is the heart of Allied Universal Services. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”.
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more!
Current AU Employees can earn up tp an additional $2,000 by referring friends and family!
-Be sure to ask about details during your interview!!
Must be 18 yrs. with a GED/HS Diploma
Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test
Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted!
You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories.
Feel free to call John@ 916-205-0979 or email John.Kowalski@aus.com to schedule your interview today!!
We have great full-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.