Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staffing Specialist for Security Company
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (8725)
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Staffing Specialist. If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team. This person will be responsible for managing the branch Master Schedule, managing the open post list, and interviewing/hiring Security Professionals (and other non-exempt branch positions) to reduce overtime and open posts based on branch hiring needs.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain the Master Schedule for all accounts in assigned branch. In daily coordination with Operations Manager(s), update the Master Schedules based on new hires, terminations and transfers, and ensure the company’s “scheduling philosophy” is properly maintained and consistently applied. Create weekly Open Post List based on openings in the Master Schedule and/or personnel upgrades identified on an as needed basis. Work closely with Regional Recruiter to evaluate open post needs and ensure recruiting activities support branch hiring needs
- In coordination with the Regional Recruiter, oversee the branch’s applicant flow to include contacting all applicants, tracking follow up calls, scheduling interviews at branch for qualified candidates, conducting interviews, arranging for second interviews with clients/Account Managers as required by specific sites, and ensuring all processes for tracking and follow up with applicants is followed. As directed by the Regional Recruiting Manager/Director, assist with applicant tracking and other hiring reports;
- Schedule new hires for orientation in coordination with the Human Resource staff, establishing training schedules, and tracking the applicant through the entire “hiring life cycle” through post assignment;
- Participate with the Regional Recruiter and/or Regional Recruiting Manager/Director and Corporate Human Resources on an as-needed basis in the development of recruiting strategies and projected annual hiring plans;
- Occasionally attend periodic relevant recruitment activities, such as job fairs, recruitment programs, etc. with Regional Recruiter on an as-needed basis. Participate in in-branch recruiting activities (i.e., STAR events) set up by Regional Recruiter;
Allied Universal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.