Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time General Laborer
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Valet Living is looking for responsible and motivated associates to join our team. As a Part-Time General Laborer, you will be responsible for handling the collection and replacement of 13-gallon trash containers at our serviced apartment communities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Removing used 13-gallon trash containers from apartment communities, bringing them to a designated location at each community, and replacing them with a new trash container at each apartment home
- Must be able to keep up with total amount of trash containers collected/distributed and report totals to Supervisor
Hours: Part-time daytime hours (approximately 9:00am to 4:30pm, however hours could vary some depending on collection/distribution completion or based on need)
Great hourly pay: $14.00 per hour
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
- A smart phone with data plan
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance (must be listed as driver on policy)
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Great pay! $14.00 per hour
- Approximately 30 hours per week available
- 4-day work week, enjoy Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off
- Stay physically fit while working
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.