Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Human Resources
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a high-energy multi-tasker with strong clerical customer service skills who enjoys a fast-paced environment and working with a staff of 10 performing a wide variety of tasks:
- Act as receptionist for the HR department, answer phone and greet visitors; direct inquiries to the appropriate staff
- General administrative functions, such as: filing, copying and faxing documents, distributing faxes, assembling binders and packets, processing incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries
- Type and maintain correspondence, memos, manuals, forms, flyers, charts, reports and other information from draft
- Perform errands for department to local vendors (within 10 mile radius)
- Assist with processing orders and distributing/stocking office supplies
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of two years' administrative/clerical experience
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Minimum 40 wpm typing/data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio (can train on Visio); able to create documents and spreadsheets; familiar with basic to intermediate-level Excel commands and various PowerPoint layouts; experience with floor plans in Visio a plus
- Thorough knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary for communication with patients/clients, providers and other staff
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel in a professional manner