Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Flow Supervisor
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Family Medicine
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F - 8:00am-5:00pm, 3rd Sat., a mo. 9am to 4pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Now hiring a dynamic and talented Patient Flow Supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing and coaching employees in providing high quality customer service and care for our patients.
- Oversee day to day operations and increase patient access and care.
- Monitor Provider Schedules to meet productivity.
- Responsible for cycle time in patient processing
- Ensure communication of information and quality of tasks between shifts.
- Ensure adherence to all policies and standards.
- Maintenance of quality control, staffing, training and counseling of employees.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum five years’ experience in a medical/dental setting
- Medical/Dental Assistant Certificate
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year supervisory or lead experience
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation to travel between sites for meetings and/or to gather information for reporting purposes
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Knowledge of community health centers and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and manage care systems
- Knowledge of Medi-Cal, Medicare, CHDP and special government programs
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities
- Ability to understand training concepts and train others effectively
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel in a professional manner
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred
- Medical Assistant Certificate