Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
12 HOUR SHIFTS- C.N.A'S +$2000-$4000 BONUS
at Volunteers of America
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK IN TEAM? ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
HOW ABOUT ONLY WORKING EVERY 3RD WEEKEND AND 3RD HOLIDAY?!
OBJECTIVE: The primary purpose of the Registered Nurse it to utilize the nursing process in planning and providing direct care to residents as assigned. The nurse will plan, direct and carry out shift routines in assigned nursing unit and observe, direct and evaluate the activities of personnel as the person "in charge" according to the Nurse Practice Act.
*WE ARE SEEKING A PAIR OF NURSES TO WORK 12 HOUR SHIFTS IN CONJUNCTION WITH EACH OTHER:
- 1 C.N.A to work: 6:00am-6:00pm
- 1 C.N.A to work: 6:00pm-6:00am
PAY: $14.00-21.40 /HOUR DOE
HIRING BONUS: $2000-$4000 BONUS DEPENDENT UPON HOURS
- Provides Leadership and Direction on Assigned Unit
- Role models positive communication skills with NA/R's, C.N.A.'s, HHA's, STNAs, TMA's (if applicable), interdisciplinary team, supervisory and management team, customers, residents and families.
- Listen to shift report and keep open lines of communication with supervisor, co-workers and on-coming shift.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current licensure in the state of employment as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current CPR Registration.
- Maintenance of required CEU's.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Must be a team player.