Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
C.N.A. - Nursing Assistant - Hiring Bonus
at Volunteers of America
Our skilled nursing facility is looking for both new grads and experienced nursing assistants who have the ability and desire to uplift our residents and experience the joy of serving others.
Full-Time and Part-Time shifts are available
6 am-2 pm
2pm-10pm offers $2.00 shift differential
10pm-6am offers $3.00 shift differential
All shifts require every other weekend rotation
Pay Rates: $13.50-$17.74 DOE and Benefits Preference
$4,000 Retention Bonus FT (60 hours per two week pay period)
$2,000 Retention Bonus PT (45 hours per two week pay period)
Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Legal, Company Paid Life, Voluntary Life, PTO, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness, Paid Holidays and BONUSES!! We also offer Flexible Benefit Options
Maplewood Care Center is owned and operated by Volunteers of America, a non-profit faith based organization. Our skilled nursing facility is home to transitional care, memory support, and long-term care residents and our assisted living facility has memory support.
Volunteers of America is a national, nonprofit, faith-based organization dedicated to helping those in need live healthy, safe and productive lives. Since 1896, our ministry of service has supported and empowered America's most vulnerable groups. Through hundreds of human service programs, including housing and health care, Volunteers of America helps more than 2.5 million people in 400 communities. Our work touches the mind, body, heart and ultimately the spirit of those we serve, integrating our deep compassion with highly effective programs and services.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines
- Experience in the long-term care setting preferred
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others
- Ability to prioritize duties
- Ability to understand and follow work assignment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation