Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Manager - Registered Nurse
at Volunteers of America
Maplewood Senior Living is looking for a hands-on and energetic Nurse Manager to join TCU team. As a Leader, you will manage and train the nursing staff and provide outstanding care to our residents and their families.
Shift: Full-Time Days, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Must be able to work on-call rotation and flexible to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Legal, Company Paid Life, Voluntary Life, PTO, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness, Paid Holidays. We have Flex Benefit Options!
- Current MN Registered Nurse license.
- 2-5 years of long-term care or similar experience.
- 5 years of management/leadership experience
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
Job Type: Full-time