VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Director - Remote- Tucson, AZ
at VXI Global Solutions
?Site Director - Remote
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of Business Process and Information Technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to our clients. VXI has grown exponentially since we were founded in 1998. We employ 40,000 people around the world with locations in the U.S., China, the Philippines, and Latin America. We are seeking a highly skilled and effective leader who can manage growth, people and performance. VXI rewards performance and growth with incentives and opportunities.
At VXI, we are guided by our Values of Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork.
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best. Career opportunities are in our DNA.
Integrity:Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability. Our business is people first.
Teamwork:Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect for each other.
The Site Director will provide critical support for our call center located in Tucson, AZ. You will be directly responsible for the culture and engagement within the call center by ensuring direct reports are properly managed and developed to effectively support the site. This position requires a strategic player who knows how and when to be tactical, and a game-changer who is not afraid to roll-up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop, grow, and maintain a positive employee experience, increase employee capabilities and job satisfaction while ensuring that we uphold our standards and surpass the expectations of our clients.
- Develop "The Plan" and lead the team by allocating resources, assigning responsibilities, coordinating, communicating, and participating in the activities necessary to achieve company goals.
- Guide the team to achieve performance metrics, troubleshoot problem areas, and recommend corrective/preventative action plans.
- Lead and direct audits in order to improve business processes and activities.
- Conduct reviews with Clients and Management Team to evaluate lessons learned and ensure best practices are integrated into process improvement efforts.
- Partner with Human Resources to co-manage all staff issues, including staffing and selection, goal setting, annual reviews, compensation planning, and career development.
- Partner with Workforce Management to ensure staffing and production remain at appropriate levels.
- Remain engaged with IT/Telephony management to ensure systems and tools are operating efficiently.
- Maintain constant and open communication with all stakeholders.
- Ensure the facility is clean, operational and presentable at all times.
- Work with government and business leaders to form civic alliances.
- Ensure that VXI is represented well to internal clients (our employees), external clients (and their customers), and the community at large.
To be successful, you must:
- Be a natural leader who can energize multiple teams in an environment of change and growth.
- Be honest and inspire the team to operate with integrity.
- Have experience successfully managing call center(s)/campaigns in excess of 400+ employees
- Have experience using Microsoft Project, Outlook, and Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to deliver persuasive, confident and articulate communication across all levels internally and externally.
- Possess excellent judgment/problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, mediation, and negotiation skills, and be recognized as a natural influencer with an ability to find creative solutions to deliver business plan targets.
- Have an advanced understanding and competency in Contact Center Workforce Management discipline.
- Have an advanced understanding of IT/Telephony systems within a contact center.
- Have experience in effectively delivering change within a sales and customer-focused organization.
- A self-starter able to facilitate strategic discussion to move the business forward.
The Education/Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years in a Call Center Operations Management role with a demonstrated ability to lead people and gain results.
- Prefer candidates with 5+ years as a Site Director.
- 5 years managing multiple verticals (Cable/Satellite, Tech Support, Finance and/or Health) in a Contact Center Environment.