WellAge Senior Communities
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at WellAge Senior Communities
- Are you naturally good at making connections with people?
- Do you get excited about caring for others?
- Are you passionate about delivering high quality service to others?
- Are you an individual who excels at managing multiple priorities?
WellAge Senior Communities is a dynamic senior housing organization with recognized healthcare expertise leading our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We bring high quality service delivery to our residents and value-driven management outcomes to the business.
Our name, WellAge, reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Each community is designed to create a purposeful life and engaging life experiences.
We offer you competitive pay, a great benefits package, opportunities for growth and an engaging culture. Join our team today!
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
As the Driver, you will assist the residents with scheduling, loading, transporting and unloading residents to medical appointments and scheduled outings in accordance with all laws and regulations.
- Assist residents with the on-boarding and off-boarding of vehicle
- Transport residents to and from destination at assigned times
- Provide customer service and friendly interactions with all passengers
- Practice dependable and regular attendance
- Complete pre-inspections before using vehicle
- Clean vehicle out each night and removing any debris or belongings
- Clean vehicle inside and out weekly
- Monitor regular maintenance (oil changes, tire rotations, etc.)
- Use appropriate forms to track mileage, maintenance, etc.
- Notify maintenance as needed on any mechanical issues
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Driving and maintaining different sized vehicles
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience:Prior experience in health care or geriatrics preferred, not required