Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analytic Consultant 2
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The Information Technology Asset Management Process Control and Lifecycle Optimization Team within ITAM has an exciting opportunity for an Analytic Consultant position.
The Analytic Consultant (AC) will perform process and data analysis to resolve gaps, increase operational efficiency, increase data quality and ensuring adherence to policies and standards. The AC works effectively with multiple stakeholders and applies customer relationship management practices, including the identification of appropriate, mutually agreed upon objectives. The AC must also be able provide input to functional design and architecture, track and resolve technical issues during build and test phases, and overall coordination of the successful development and delivery of technology solutions into production.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Responsible for partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the Technology Asset discipline.
* Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas;
* Maintain standard procedures, metrics and measures for the team
* Consults and performs analyses/analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources and /or predictive modeling, regression/ multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.
* Responsibilities also include identifying opportunities and recommendingsolutions for operational efficiency, data quality, gap resolution and process improvements.
* May be involved directly or indirectly in the technical build out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable data collection and analysis.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2 years of data mining and reporting experience
- 2 years of process and data analysis
- 2 years of SQL development/reporting
- Microsoft Excel advance
- Strong Process and Data Analysis
- 2+ System Design and Requirements gathering
- 2+ Metrics and Reporting
- Asset Management Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Written and Verbal communications
- Mulitasking and changing priorities
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $58,200 Mid: $82,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $58,200 Mid: $82,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $58,200 Mid: $82,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $58,200 Mid: $82,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $58,200 Mid: $82,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $58,200 Mid: $82,000
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.