Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consumer Credit Associate - Credit Risk, Recovery, & Collections Analytics
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Consumer Credit Associate provides analytics to help improve Collections efficiency and effectiveness and make recommendations to senior management, communicate prolifically with technical partners, business partners, and strategy experts while conducting root cause analysis of key risks and report your findings to senior management, and performs analysis and reporting to support management decision-making and strategic objectives with quantitative approaches
Other Desired Qualifications
- SAS coding skills; proficiency with SAS macros and experience in leveraging macros to make processes more efficient
- MIS or strategy development experience
- Advanced degree in quantitative discipline, such as Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or Business
- Experience in statistical modeling, data mining, strategy implementation, and reporting
- Credit card and/or unsecured lending experience
- Ability to build and document decision trees and process flows based on historical data
- Strong willingness to engage in a continuous learning environment through data and analytics
- Demonstrated experience telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Results driven attitude and commitment to quality work
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.